Thank you to everyone for your help in making our curbside service a success throughout the past 2 years! We appreciate you navigating this difficult time with us and continue to do so as we move forward to a modified version of inside and curbside now.
When you arrive for your appointment, give us a call to let us know the numbered space where you have parked.
- When it is time for your appointment you will meet our team in the lobby with your pet. Wearing a mask when interacting with our team is optional.
- Your technician will either take your pet and ask you to wait in the car for a curbside appointment or the technician will guide you and your pet to an exam room for an inside appointment.
- Please remain outside of the building while your pet is visiting us for all curbside appointments.
- For inside appointments, we ask that you remain in the exam room with your pet.
- Our Lobby is still closed to having clients wait there for their pet or for the staff to help them.
- When your pet’s services are completed we will call you (for curbside) to discuss any needed treatment, arrange payment and ask you to return to the lobby to retrieve your pet.
Prescriptions and food will continue to be processed curbside.
- Call ahead when possible and we will have everything ready when you get here. We will still process payment over the phone and bring the medications and food to you.
Thank you again for all your patience as we navigate this uncharted territory.